Description: Vanguard Natural Resources, Inc. is seeking a hands-on, self-motivated, dependable, well-organized and results-oriented professional with the ability to demonstrate a proven track record of meeting monthly deadlines and goals. Must have good interpersonal skills and experience in oil & gas operations.
- Responsible for the safe, efficient and environmentally sound operation of lease equipment, production facilities and water injection plants.
- Performs basic pumping skills to include: tank gauging, proper operation of 3 phase separators, line heaters, and all attendant valves, oil seals and seal records.
- Responsible for the production and injection of well operations including routine maintenance of equipment and maintenance of the locations to company standards
- Accurately complete well tests, meter readings and production/ injection reports.
- Keep operating costs to a minimum and oil production marketable.
- Utilize appropriate safety equipment and ensure that all company policy, procedures, governmental regulations, is adhered to. This position has the responsibility and authority to stop unsafe practices at any time.
- Monitor production and sales of crude oil.
- Regulate the flow of oil from wells to storage tanks and pipelines or transport trucks.
- Regulate chemical pumps to treat oil to marketable conditions.
- Monitors inject well volumes, rates and pressure and make necessary adjustments to maximize water injection to oil production ratios.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly production reports.
- Performs minor repairs on surface production and injection equipment under supervision.
- Manage field inventory on production facilities.
- Complete hot work permits.
- Sign tickets associated with route.
- 0-3 years Oil/Gas Production and Optimization experience.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Employee must have a valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrate knowledge of safe work behavior and habits.
- Adequate computer skills to work with Word, Field Direct, CygNet.
- Ability to lift 80lbs, maneuver heavy objects and operate machinery.
- Ability to read, write and follow directions.
- Operate a vehicle safely (in all weather conditions) to drive to oil & gas equipment locations in rural/open range country.
- Work will be performed in hazardous driving and working conditions in all seasons of the year.